Join one of the hottest startups in the payments space. Tipalti is transforming painful, manual accounts payable processes with a global payment platform that automates the entire process of paying partners worldwide while enhancing the partner experience.
Our customers love us and our perfect customer retention record is proof of that. We help some of the world’s hottest companies across the Network Economy, such as Chartboost, GoDaddy, GoPro, Twitter, Infolinks, and Tapjoy, grow and scale their operations more successfully.
We already process over $2B in payments and serve over 300,000 payees around the world and are looking for great people who can help us grow even faster. So, if you are looking for a fast-paced, dynamic, get-stuff-done, no BS environment, join the Tipalti team and get ready to change the way payments are made.
- Offer world-class service to our customers.
- Be committed to customer success and serve as the customer’s advocate within Tipalti.
- Responsible for leading implementation projects with customers of Tipalti’s rapidly growing SaaS based Accounts Payable automation solution.
- Work with internal/external customer teams to assess business and implementation risks, guide the technical integration process, assist with technical problem solving, and manage internal resources to resolve various customer issues.
- Coordinate project timelines, tasks, and development efforts with both the internal engineering team and customer teams to manage implementation projects and ensure we keep customers on plan and on schedule.
- Help improve internal processes and systems for more efficient customer interactions.
- Develop repeatable and scalable processes to improve project quality and delivery
- Share product feedback with Product and Engineering teams to help improve the product.
- Contribute to the internal knowledge base so you can share lessons learned with other resources.
Desired Skills & Experience
- At least 2 years of hands-on implementation experience with web applications.
- Experience with implementing and/or integrating with ERP applications such as Netsuite, Quickbooks, Intaact, etc.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
- Relevant account and customer management experience.
- Strong analytical, creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication, project management, and multi-tasking skills.
- Detail oriented and well organized.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven start-up environment.
- Passionate about customer service and helping others.
- Experience with payment systems and/or working at a Fintech company – an advantage.
- Experience in working with Ticketing Systems (Zendesk) and CRM systems (Salesforce) – an advantage.
- Experience with Compliance and regulatory processes – an advantage
Occasional telecommuting permitted
Job Type: Full-time