With operations in 40 countries, KBR has more than 34,000 people delivering services to customers in over 80 countries. Together they represent an unmatched reservoir of talent and experience in a wide range of markets.
Join us and you’ll be part of a dynamic, elite team of professionals who understand what it takes to get a job done and has the experience, knowledge and determination to succeed.
- 2+ years experience of hull structural design within the offshore or shipbuilding industry.
- Proven track record of structural design experience in Floaters (Semi-submersibles, FPSOs, TLPs).
- Knowledge of Structural 2D and 3D using tools like AutoCAD, PDMS, Tribon/AVEVA marine, Solidworks, etc.
- Knowledge in local rules, codes and standards; and international marine rules and regulations, practical experience is considered an advantage.
- Experience with IT is an advantage.
- The role may require you to travel on shorter business trips from time to time (10-20%)
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job – Design/Drafting
Primary Location – US-US-TX-Houston