Role: C ++ Developer
Location: Boston MA
Duration: 12 Months
Web services and MicroServices
Nice to Have GoLang
Neurala, Inc. (www.neurala.com) is a software company located in Seaport District of Boston, MA that developed The Neurala Brain— Deep Learning neural network software that makes smart products like inspection cameras, robots, drones, toys, consumer electronics and self-driving cars more autonomous, engaging and useful. Neurala software is based on extensive research and development efforts, including technology that Neurala developed for NASA for planetary exploration and for the U.S. Air Force Research Labs.
Neurala, named one of the 50 most influential companies in the robotics industry, has secured in excess of $16M in funding from some of the largest and most innovative venture firms in US and Europe.
Are you interested in finding ways to apply your C++ development skills to help shape the next generation infrastructure, that will power Artificial Intelligence in a variety of application domains? Our AI framework, runs on a variety of CPU and GPU architectures, in desktop, mobile and embedded hardware. Making usable AI a reality on these platforms requires careful planning on how execution is split between CPU and GPU.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Further develop the Neurala AI SDK for a variety of Linux-powered PC and embedded platforms
- Help us optimize our build systems for expanding scope of target hardware configurations
- Implement – and also help our clients implement – AI applications with the Neurala SDK
- Optimize the SDK on a variety of platforms using frameworks such as CUDA and OpenCL
- Bachelor’s Degreein Computer Science or related field
- At least 2-3 years of C++ software development experience
- Experience in building and packaging software with CMake, GIT considered a big plus
- Demonstrated expertise with C++ with at least one of std::thread / OpenCL / CUDA
- Deep interest in leveraging the full capability of an underlying HW platform, including GPUs
- Critical thinking, problem solving, ability to write efficient and maintainable code
- Commitment to achieving objectives, results driven and adept at resolving competing priorities
- Understand what S&P 500 level customers expect in terms of quality
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Strong work ethic; comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial company environment
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Neurala, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Job Type: Full-time
- C++: 2 years