Bottomline Technologies is seeking a Vendor Advocate Specialist for our Paymode-X team. In this role, you are a member of an inside sales team within the Paymode-X Client Services organization. This team is a fast-paced, energetic team of sales professionals dedicated to growing our industry leading Paymode-X business to business settlement network.
We are looking for someone that is self-motivated with the personal discipline and desire to drive sales to closure, possessing the confidence and intelligence to develop overall strategy and position effectively with Vendors to drive increasing sales results.
This position is based in our Portsmouth, NH office
- Generate revenue by soliciting participation and enrolling vendors in client payment programs. The sales process involves presenting product information in a concise and understandable manner for an audience that includes varying levels of financial services expertise
- Effectively educate customers on the various aspects of the Paymode-X service, i.e. (drive adoption of Network Service Fee and explain the technical aspects of the remittance delivery functionality including ACH and EDI services
- Unwavering focus on driving enrollment and long term client commitment to the Paymode-X Network
- Develop new ideas or campaign strategies that deliver value and drive improved results
- Ensure customer satisfaction is at the forefront of all enrollment activities
- Develop strong relationships with other teams to build collaboration and identify potential opportunities to improve efficiencies and process
- Has the ability to function in a team atmosphere, thrive on aggressive goals, and possesses superior organization and time management skills
- Maintain a laser focus on improving oneself and finding innovative ways to continually increase performance
- Able to be successful in a fast-paced sales environment that rewards hard work and self-motivation
- At least 1 year experience with proven success in telesales or customer service
- Superior verbal and written communication skills required
- Strong desire to win, assertiveness
- Proven organization, problem resolution and creative thinking skills
- Experience with Salesforce.com is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred
About Bottomline Technologies :
Bottomline Technologies (NASDAQ: EPAY) helps businesses pay and get paid. We help our customers to make complex business payments simple, secure and seamless.
Businesses and banks rely on Bottomline for domestic and international payments, effective cash management tools, automated workflows for payment processing and bill review and state of the art fraud detection, behavioral analytics and regulatory compliance.
Headquartered in Portsmouth, NH, we delight our customers through offices across the United States, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
Businesses around the world depend on Bottomline solutions to help them pay and get paid, including some of the world’s largest systemic banks, private and publicly traded companies and insurers.
Bottomline is a participating employer in the Employment Verification (E-Verify) program EOE/AA/M/F/V/D/E-Verify Employer
Please Note: Bottomline Technologies does not accept resumes submitted by recruiting firms unless specifically requested by Human Resources. Unsolicited resumes will be ineligible for referral fees.