THIS POSITION REQUIRES A CURRENT Secret Level Clearance.
Core One seeks an experienced Tagging, Tracking, and Locating (TTL) Subject Matter Expert (SME) with substantive expertise to provide support for a DoD contract. The location of this work will primarily be in Tampa, FL, but some positions may be located in the Washington, DC area, Norfolk, VA, Charleston, SC and/or New Orleans, LA. There may be some opportunity for travel for the position to CONUS and OCONUS locations.
Candidates should have a strong record of achievement in TTL operations and experience. Previous experience with the US Government, as a staff employee or contractor is desired.
- Confers with client executive management using line of business expertise to define the client’s strategic information technology business goals, and advises in the reengineering of business processes to meet these goals.
- Analyzes client requirements and recommends development or acquisition strategies.
- Assists client in developing strategic plans and concepts.
- Advises client on the impact of new legislation or new technologies that are relevant to their agency.
- Demonstrates exceptional oral and written communications skills.
- Technical Training in military communications, intelligence gathering or reconnaissance systems.
- Twelve (12) to Eighteen (18) years of hands-on experience with military communications, intelligence or reconnaissance, to include three (3) of the following four (4) areas: Systems Requirements, Operational Requirements, Test & Evaluation, and Training.
- Recognized expert who has demonstrated industry and public service leadership in military communications, intelligence gathering or reconnaissance systems.
- Specific Experience: Three (3) years of experience with Tagging, Tracking and Locating (TTL) systems or similar C4ISR systems.
- Familiarity and previous work on a TTL contract.
About Core One
Our mission is to be at the forefront of devising analytical, operational and technical solutions to our Nation’s most complex national security challenges. In order to achieve our mission, Core One values people first and is comprised of outstanding professionals from the national security community. Because Core One is committed to seeking top talent, we offer competitive compensation and benefits packages. In addition, Core One is a team-oriented, dynamic and growing company that values exceptional performance and entrepreneurialism.