Department : [[Sales]]
Job Location : [[South Metro]]
Other Potential Locations : [[none]]
Summary Job Statement
The Merchandiser- Large Store position will stock and merchandise shelves, racks, and displays in assigned account by performing the following duties:
- Responsible for merchandising all product inside the outlet to company standards
- Sets up merchandise and sales promotion displays
- Communicates any store level opportunity to appropriate team members
- Responsible for safe guarding company assets
- Maintains rapport with customers
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or 3 to 6 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations
- Must have a reliable vehicle.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License, good driving record and in accordance with CCBCU Fleet Policy.
- Additional duties as assigned
- Previous experience as a Trainee preferred.
- Must be at least age 18.
Successful candidates with our company must pass a drug screen and background check. (MVR/DOT Physical, if applicable)
CCBCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.