Department : [[Sales]]
Job Location : [[South Metro]]
Other Potential Locations : [[None]]
Summary Job Statement
This position will deliver, stock, merchandise shelves, racks and displays in assigned accounts by performing the following duties.
- Unloads and transports products form the route truck to retail outlets
- Responsible for merchandising all products inside the outlet to company standards
- Sets up merchandise and sales promotion displays
- Communicates any store level issue to management
- Complies with DOT rules for driving purposes
- Responsible for safe guarding company assets
- Maintains rapport with customers
- Collects or picks up empty containers or rejected/ unsold merchandise
- Ability to work with a hand held device
- High School diploma or General education degree (GED); or 1-3 months related experience and/or/ training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measuring whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Minimum of 21 years old
- Must be able to operate a manual or motorized pallet jack
- Additional duties as assigned
Certificates, License, Registrations
- Must have Class A Commercial Driver’s License or the ability to receive one within ninety (90) days
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record in compliance with CCBU fleet policy.
Successful candidates with our company must pass a drug screen and background check. (MVR/DOT Physical, if applicable)
CCBCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.