Hampton Inn & Suites
3312 Piedmont Rd.
Atlanta, GA 30305
Hospitality and guest services professionals, are you ready to apply your expertise to a rewarding career with a global industry leader? Due to our continued growth, we are currently seeking experienced and outgoing candidates just like you to serve as Hotel Front Desk Agents.
About McKibbon Hospitality
From each thoughtful business partnership to the personal details of a guest’s experience, hospitality begins with us.
Across 8 decades of service, we’ve developed, owned and managed nearly 100 hotels, partnering with the largest proprietors in the industry. We measure success by the quality of our work and the personal connections our people make along the way. Innovation is in our DNA, and we’re fueled by a guest-focused commitment to service. We guide every facet of hospitality development and management, from site selection, financing and construction to hotel renovations, openings and operations.
Our legacy is built on a foundation of integrity, anchored in how we value our guests, treat our associates and partners, and give back to our communities. Every McKibbon associate receives on-the-job service, training, and development for career advancement. More often than not, that career advancement happens right here at McKibbon, where more than half of our leadership team members have been promoted from within. As we expand with new brands and as more markets develop every year, the opportunities for growth are endless.
What Makes a McKibbon Hotel Front Desk Agent?
The hotel front desk agent is often the first person to interact with guests, providing exceptional customer service. As the friendly face of the property, the front desk agent has a relatable personality and a great desire to work with people. You are responsible for communicating in a welcoming and efficient manner, while ensuring that guests’ needs are properly addressed. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, a tight-knit and supportive work environment, plus numerous opportunities for professional development and advancement. Become part of our family and see why so many of our associates have made McKibbon Hospitality their career home.
A Day in the Life:
- Provide exceptional customer service
- You will anticipate guests’ needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests in a timely manner.
- You will maintain positive guest relations at all times.
- You will resolve guest complaints and ensure guest satisfaction.
- You will maintain a complete knowledge of: hotel features/services, hours of operations, room rates, special packages and promotions, daily house count and expected arrivals/departures, and scheduled daily group activities.
- You will process all guest check-ins, and verify registration information with the guest.
- You will handle overbooked or ‘walked’ guests.
- You will accept and record wake-up call requests.
- You will communicate pertinent guest information to designated departments/personnel (i.e., special requests, amenity delivery).
- You will resolve discrepancies on the room status report with housekeeping.
- You will train with and learn Food and Beverage operations to fill in as needed.
- Previous experience working as a front desk agent or in a similar role
- A high school diploma or equivalent vocational training certificate
- Experience working at a hotel establishment (highly desired)
- Proficiency with computers
- Basic math skills
- The ability to provide excellent customer service and maintain a professional demeanor at all times
- The ability to input and access information in the property management system and/or points-of-sale system
Ideal Skills & Qualities:
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to create a fun and supportive working environment
Keyword: Front Desk, Hotel, Guest Services, Customer Service, Marriott, Courtyard, Hospitality, Hilton, Hampton Inn, Starwood
From: McKibbon Hospitality