Under direction of the Treasurer perform complex professional accounting and auditing tasks in the maintenance of financial records.
- Calculate monthly sales commissions for managed services, resell, and professional services.
- Perform bi-monthly payroll upload and reconcile related payroll account.
- Perform budget to actual variance analysis/reporting for departmental P&L reviews.
- Record monthly commissions accrual.
- Reconcile commission payable account.
- Prepare and present monthly dashboard to leadership.
Additional Duties & Responsibilities
- Collaborates with other departments and interprets financial information.
- Ad hoc reporting.
- Assists with annual audit.
- Performs related duties as required.
- Principles and practices of accounting including debit, credit, journal entries.
- Office practices, procedures, and machines.
- Operation of computer terminal.
- Excel (Pivot Tables, VLookup)
Skill and Ability to:
- Ability to meet dealines.
- Prepare accurate deliverables.
- Better than average problem solving skills.
- Perform mathematical calculations with speed and accuracy.
- Communicate effectively in writing and orally.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
Education / Experience / Credentials / Certifications
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2-3 years Big Four public accounting experience or 5-8 years industry experience
- Great Plains experience strongly preferred
- Management Reporter/FRX experience strongly preferred
- Advanced Excel skills
- CPA a plus
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented
- Motivated to excel in a rapidly-growing, fast-paced environment
- Typical workweek is 40 hours, but it may be necessary to work more (45 hrs.) during peak times in order to meet deadlines.
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Ability to work in a team environment. Accounting department consists of 15 people performing various functions.