Launch innovations in nearly every commercial and defense aircraft platform
Recognized expert in developing production plans and providing analysis for the Integrated Supply Chain (ISC) organization. Specifically ensuring efficient planning and flow of materials to support original equipment product shipments and aftermarket spares for both new and rotable parts stocking in global
distribution centers. Using SAP and Servigistics planning tools, ensure alignment of supply to demand to drive 100% on-time delivery to customers. Responsible for driving alignment of supply to demand through coordination of activities with Procurement, Operations, Customer Product Support, Program Management, Demand Management. Demonstrates strong interpersonal, team building and coaching skills. This role will focus mainly on aftermarket planning for HTF product line.
- Define and execute Supply PFEP strategy for product line/family
- Expert in completing planning tasks in both Servigistics and SAP with ability
to contribute to continuous improvement processes.
- Ability to effectively lead significant projects that result in improved
processes or improvements in critical metrics
- Analyze and re-balance global inventory for a specific product group and align for
optimal service level performance with minimal inventory in global network.
- ability to quickly analyze data and present material to leadership as needed
- Demonstrated use of Aerospace Reporting Metrics and incorporating into daily
work to maximize Honeywell working capital and customer delivery performance
- Works closely with Sourcing organization to ensure detail part support of MPS
plan and consolidates escalations
- Works with Program Management, Contract Manager, and Demand Manager to
communicate customer delivery commitments and schedule
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree or 5 plus years experience in lieu of degree
- Knowledge of manufacturing planning processes is desired
- In depth experience and expertise with MRP/ERP Systems
- Knowledge in lean, six sigma tools and problem solving methodology
- Knowledge in Project Management
- Mentor junior members
- Strong experience in Materials management
Exempt Why Our Employees Chose Aerospace
- Some Travel Required
- 1st Shift
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD27930
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 1944 E Sky Harbor Circle, Phoenix, AZ 85034 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.