We are looking to hire an experienced Web Developer based in our Atlanta office (located on the Beltline in Inman Park). Great benefits, fantastic people, and comfortable work environment.
- Minimum 3 years of Web Content Management experience, ideally with Adobe AEM, but other enterprise-scale CMS experience will also be considered.
- Continuous Integration and Automated test execution and building tools such as Jenkins, Hudson, Selenium or Maven
- Working with project managers to ensure that all project deliverables are on time and high quality
- Working collaboratively with other internal/external teams.
- Deploying applications to Dev, QA, Production environments
- AEM 6.1 or above
- Touch UI Components
- CQ5 building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets and bundles
- Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework, DAM, Workflows
- Migration into AEM from other CMS (structured/unstructured data)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
- Web Content Management: 3 years
Required work authorization:
- United States