Job Title: Voice Network Tech – SOUTHCOM
Requisition ID: 16007HC
Job Category: Network Services
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: USA-FL: FLORIDA-MIAMI
Remote Work Authorized: No
Relocation Assistance: Not Available
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Clearance Level: Top Secret
Employee Status: Regular
Posting Date Dec 26, 2016
CSRA is looking for a Network Engineer!
Essential Job Functions:
- Designs and plans network systems.
- Provides specifications and detailed schematics for network architecture.
- Provides specific, detailed information for hardware and software selection, implementation techniques, and tools for the most efficient solution to meet business needs, including present and future capacity requirements.
- Conducts testing of network systems.
- Maintains technical expertise in all areas of network and computer hardware and software interconnection and interfacing, such as routers, switchers, firewalls, hubs, bridges, gateways, etc.
- Evaluates and reports on new network technologies to enhance capabilities of the network.
BS or equivalent + 2 yrs related experience, or MS + 0 yrs experience
Exp. in Network Infrastructure
Exp. in Cisco LAN/WLAN Vendor Knowledge
Cisco Unified Communications Manager exp. required
Cisco CCNA: Voice cert required
CSRA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.