About the Service Desk Associate position As an entry-level hire, this is a great way to launch your career. You will be on the front line of defense for tickets related to all of our internal employees globally. You will have the unique opportunity to work with modern and highly scalable systems, and you are seeking new challenges and additional responsibilities. You will play a role in troubleshooting, building and maintaining our growing, international IT footprint which is critical to the company’s success. You will have a hands-on role with significant expectations to contribute both technically and culturally. What You Will Be Doing
- Troubleshoot, administrate, and support the company’s global technology infrastructure across Virginia, Texas, Oregon, California, Utah, Georgia, Canada, London, and India
- Work with different teams within the company to get the latest technologies applied within our company.
o Work with networking to learn about and implement routers and wireless access points.
o Work with security to ensure all desktops and laptops are secure and following best practices.
o Work with our AV team to audit and implement the latest audio and video conferencing hardware / software
o Work with our applications team to ensure we are able to roll out and support the newest software solutions
- Manage projects that have reach across both internal and external stakeholders
What You Need for this Position
- Associate degree in Technology or an equivalent focus
- Broad knowledge with industry standard platforms, including Windows desktop (Windows 10) and server operating systems (2012), Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365, Macbooks, and Skype for Business.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills, the ability to hunt down a problem and find a solution
- Great team work and communication skills
- Self-motivation and the ability to work under minimal supervision are a must
- Great customer service skills are essential
- Entry-level role to launch your career into more complex opportunities
Cvent maintains a drug-free workplace