Founded in 1999 and based in San Mateo, California, SurveyMonkey is the world’s leading platform for turning people’s voices and opinions into actionable data — People Powered Data. Whether it’s with customers, employees, or a target market, SurveyMonkey helps curious individuals and companies — including 99% of the Fortune 500 — have conversations at scale with the people who matter most. It’s People Powered Data that allows them to understand not only “what” is happening, but “why.” SurveyMonkey’s 700+ employees throughout North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific are dedicated to powering the curious.
As a Senior Business Analyst for SurveyMonkey, and a critical member of the Business Systems team, your role is a combination of strategic thinking, problem solving, and being an excellent communicator. Your primary mission will be to gather, analyze, and develop robust business solutions that meet the evolving needs of the business and factor in consumer value, systems dependencies and limitations, current state functionality and operational opportunities and constraints.
Business Systems team enjoys the fast-paced environment interacting continuously with cross-functional teams while managing the underlying key infrastructure systems and processes that help SurveyMonkey scale and deliver on its business strategy.
What you’ll do
- Design robust solutions in form of process and system improvements focused on key operational workflows across Sales, Finance, and Legal teams
- Manage all aspects of business documentation, requirement gathering, and day-to-day interactions with cross-functional stakeholders on key projects
- Partner closely with functional team members to optimize the end-user experience across our key internally-facing platforms
- Develop operational excellence across the cross-functional environment including development and tracking of key business metrics
What you’ll need
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, attention to detail and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to summarize and present findings or challenges to all levels of staff and management
- 5+ years of experience with key business platforms such as NetSuite, Coupa, Salesforce, Zuora, RevPro, etc
- Social astuteness
- Able to effectively manage scope change within a project and multiple projects at the same time
- Bachelor of Science degree in Business, Finance, or Engineering
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays and parental leave, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.