– The Office Aide for the Johnson Career Center and the MBA Program Office be responsible for daily office duties in both offices as well as any additional duties that may be required by JCC and MBA Staff. As a student worker in both offices, you will learn many facets of career services and the MBA program and aid in both missions to maintain a professional environment and to prepare and assist students.
– Supervise, greet and assist students and employers in the absence of JCC and/or MBA staff by answering basic questions about both offices, if necessary.
– Aid in the promotion and marketing of all JCC and MBA events. This may be in the form of creating press releases, assisting the Marketing Director with updating social media pages, tabling, creating fliers, etc.
– Assist all JCC and MBA staff with any daily front office duties. These tasks will most likely be: maintaining the MBA coffee station, collecting mail, directing student traffic, answering the phone, filing, reserving rooms, helping students navigate UW2Career, data entry and any other tasks as assigned for both offices.
– Coordinating set-up/take-down of executive meals and events for the MBA office when applicable.
– Assist both JCC and MBA staff with performing basic updates to both websites.
– Computer proficiency
– Great attitude with excellent and professional communication skills
– Willingness to work for limited periods of time with limited to no supervision
– Ability to solve problems, ask questions, learning and grow with both offices.
– Ability to be flexible and complete tasks in a timely manner
– Previous customer service experience preferred, but not required.
Complete on-line application and resume
The University of Wyoming is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law and University policy. To review the EEO is the Law Poster and its Supplement , please see The Diversity & Fairness page .
We conduct background investigations for all final candidates being considered for employment. Offers of employment are contingent upon the completion of the background check.
Applicants with disabilities may request accommodation to complete the application and selection process. Please notify Human Resources at least three (3) working days prior to the date of need.