As a member of MITRE’s Center for Transforming Health, the candidate will be contributing to prototyping and implementation of open source software focusing on healthcare.This position requires a strong background in software development and a desire to make a difference in the healthcare domain. Ideal candidates will be able to apply agile development practices, collaborate with a small team, and be comfortable communicating equally with people and APIs.
Why Should I Consider MITRE?
Working at MITRE
• Participating as a member of an agile team to deliver a software application.
• Hands on software development and testing.
MA: Bedford Campus
• RESTful services, XML and JSON.
• 1-3 years of software development.
• Experience with Node.js
• Experience with MongoDB, or other NoSOL.
• Experience with Amazon Web Services(AWS)
Open source software contributions.
Minimum Education/ Experience
BS and 3 years related experience.
*This position will require overnight travel up to 15 % of the time as well as some local travel.
Security Clearance is not required for this initial assignment. However for future opportunities a government security investigation may be required.
Relocation Assistance Provided