Rate : $40/hr
Develop, maintain and test Java/J2EE based web applications including support of all necessary database scripts for the web applications.
- Proven experience with developing and maintaining high-performance / high volume web applications using Java, JDBC and J2EE technologies such as Servlets, JSP.
- Proven experience with java web application Server such as Tomcat or other servers like JBoss, IBM WebSphere or WebLogic.
- Proven experience with open source MVC frameworks such as Struts, Spring, JSF, or ICE Faces.
- Proven experience in writing SQLs, Functions, Procedures and DDL scripts for Relational database systems such as PostgreSQL, or MySQL, or Oracle or other database systems.
Contractor will perform the following:
- Analyze the specification and user stories to understand the feature to be developed.
- Create the development specification for the feature.
- Estimate the work to be performed.
- Develop/update the application code to implement the feature requirements.
- Unit test the application.
- Provide on-call application support.
- Review production defects. Analyze change required and provide estimate of work.
- Work with leadership to schedule change and deploy correction.
Update application code and unit test changes
Job Type: Contract
- Lawrence, KS