Native Hawaiian Veterans, LLC is a Native Hawaiian Owned, Service Disabled Veterans Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), SDB, SBA 8(a), MBE, UDBE, and EEO/W/M/Vet/Disabled Company that provides services, solutions, and products in the areas of Homeland Security, Emergency Management, Information Technology, Communication Equipment, Professional Staff Augmentation, Munitions and Explosives of Concern (MEC) Remediation, and Strategic Communications/Creative Services.
Our mission is to be a trusted partner earning customer loyalty while fostering growth and profitability for our Ohana and enriching our community.
We are seeking a Help Desk Technical Support to join our Ohana. This position will be located at Redstone Arsenal in Huntsville, AL.
Integrated Service Desk Analyst to support the MDA Integrated Service Desk in the IT Services Directorate on the JRDC program at Redstone Arsenal in Huntsville, AL. Technical SME to provide input for enterprise projects that affect Service Desk workflow. Works with SME’s from various IT groups to develop and test new technical solutions. Develops and maintains technical SOPs for the Service Desk. Provide technical lead guidance to senior management and to teammates on escalated issues. POC for testing software on behalf of the Service Desk for MDA pilot programs. Duties include develop, test and maintain Windows PowerShell and Visual Basic scripts for the
purpose of automating business processes such as account provisioning, account validation, metrics/reports and general Active Directory and Exchange processes. This allows the Service Desk to produce reports for trends and patterns across large data sets quickly and efficiently using PowerShell.
- Associates degree in a relevant field and at least 9 years general experience with 4 years of related experience
- Integrated Service Desk team members must have general PC and Microsoft Office troubleshooting skills and the ability to clearly converse with customers at all levels ISD agents are polite, respectful, professional, process-oriented and are committed to providing unparalleled customer service
- ISD agents must have the following skills and experience demonstrated through a series of customer service and technical questions posed during the interview process
- ACTIVE DIRECTORY account administration (users and distro and security groups)
- Working knowledge of Windows application features and troubleshooting.
- Use of collaboration tools (chat, instant meetings, SMS Remote Desktop, Virtual and Computer-Based Training)
- Basic network troubleshooting.
- Candidates must be enrolled in Continuing Education (CE) with a Security+ certification
- Be able to communicate written and/or verbal situational awareness to management and Government leadership in a concise, professional manner
- DoD Secret Security Clearance required to apply
- Prior experience in a service/help desk environment, prior technical lead experience managing Service Desk workflow.
- Experience and capability to manage Service Levels.
To apply for this position, please complete our online Employment Application form by visiting http://nativehawaiianveterans.applicantpro.com/jobs/ . Only applicants that apply via our Employment Application will be considered.
Native Hawaiian Veterans, LLC is an EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled