Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services. PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994. The PlayStation family of products and services include PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Vita, PlayStation®3, PlayStation®Store, PlayStation®Plus, PlayStation™Video, PlayStation™Music, PlayStation™Now, PlayStation™Vue, PlayStation®Original and acclaimed PlayStation software titles from SIE Worldwide Studios. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, SIE is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation and has global functions and regional headquarters in California, London and Tokyo.
Contract Compensation Analyst
San Mateo, CA
Hourly pay range: $26-$30
As the Compensation Analyst, you will work with a team of HR professionals in fast-paced and dynamic environment. Reporting to the Senior Compensation Manager, this role will help shape the ongoing compensation programs at Sony Interactive Entertainment and have the opportunity to work closely with the business to meet their needs.
- Collaborate with the Comp team to prepare analyses and reports in support of compensation programs, client group analytics and salary data
- Develops and maintains documentation and templates for key compensation processes; identifies opportunities and leads process improvement activities
- Assist with salary and incentive programs, to include the annual salary review process and various incentive cycles
- Assist with updating market analysis as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Human Resources or equivalent
- Minimum of 1-3 years relevant analytical experience preferably in Compensation or HR
- High-level proficiency in Excel with the ability to manage large quantities of data
- Analytical, critical thinking, attention to detail, communication and partnering skills to evaluate data and provide recommendations
- Understanding of compensation programs and principles; knowledge of legal compliance related to compensation practices
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information
- Strong team player; accepts different viewpoints while working toward the best solution
- Motivated self-starter with ability to deal with ambiguity while driving work to completion
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.