Summary Job Statement
The Region Business Analyst will provide oversight of the reporting hierarchy within Coca-Cola United and produce meaningful metrics, reports, charts, dashboards and presentations using data from various systems. Will be familiar with a variety of department field’s concepts, practices and procedures. Must be willing to travel as needed. Responsible for various projects and a variety of tasks supporting the Region by performing the following:
- Prepares statistical summaries and reports associated from involving departmental data, or other records. Develops both operational and strategic presentation materials to aid senior management.
- Manages reporting processes from gathering requirements, designing report layouts, and developing/preparing of reports. Provides analytical support to the entire department.
- Management Team: Provides functional and technical expertise to department end users regarding report design and generation.
- Delivers in-depth analysis with interpretive thinking to define problems and develop innovative solutions. Develops and tracks metrics.
- Assists with special projects as needed.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree from four-year College or university; +2 related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have excellent Microsoft Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word).
- Must have advanced skills in Microsoft Excel including complex formulas, pivot tables and vlookup.
- SAP experience preferred.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have the ability to interpret large volumes of data.
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving and attention to detail.
- Must be willing to travel throughout the Company 25 % of the time.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be in compliance with the CCBCU’s fleet policy.
Successful candidates with our company must pass a drug screen and background check. (MVR/DOT Physical, if applicable)