We are looking for a local, direct hire to join our team. Inquiries from placement firms, outsource firms, offshore or remote candidates will not be considered at the present time.
Candidate should be comfortable working across the stack using AngularJS, Asp.net MVC and SQL interchangeably. They should have an eye for detail and be able to debug a program from front to back. Experience with and/or an enthusiasm for UX/UI design is a plus as the candidate will be developing user experiences. Ability to read and maintain pre-written code is a big bonus since most of the platform already exists.
- Collaborate with small team of software engineers, marketing, technical support and business management
- Identify, develop, and deploy features that enhance the usability and optimize the functionality of the software
- Balance design, development and maintenance responsibilities
- Involves front-end, middle-tier & back-end development activities
Technical Skills Overview:
- CSS3 using SCSS (front-end)
- Styling framework experience such as with bootstrap and/or material design is a plus (we use both) (front-end)
- C# and Asp.net MVC (middle-ware)
- Linq and Entity Framework (for C# data modeling and queries) (middle-ware)
- SQL (experience writing queries is a plus. Even better if they know about tables, stored procedures, views, and indexing, etc.) (back-end)
- Version control (we use TFS, but any version control experience should suffice) (system)
- JIRA and/or any issue tracking software experience is a plus (system)
Experience and benefits:
- 2+ years of overall software development experience
- Must be able to operate as an independent contributor as well as a team player
- Benefits include Competitive Salary; Comprehensive Health & Medical Benefits Package; 401(k) Plan; Company-paid Life Insurance; Paid Time-Off & Company Holidays;
- High visibility position with room for advancement.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year