Title: Supply Chain Analyst Date: 4/27/18
Salary Grade: Supersedes: Initial Release
Reports to: Director of Supply Chain – Metals FLSA Status: Exempt
CANDIDATE MUST BE A US CITIZEN DUE TO NATURE OF WORK Job Purpose
Act as the supply chain data analyst for the Metals and Forgings segment. Manage demand planning process between Forging and Metals Divisions, supply chain contract database, spend analysis, LTA log and supply chain portal for all sites. Provide analytical support for supply chain directors and work with sites and IT to gather required data to support supply chain projects and objectives.
- Develop and manage the demand planning process between the Metals and Forging Divisions. Gather all required data to support SIOP process and long term planning efforts. Provide performance reporting against plans as needed.
- Develop and manage the supply chain contract database, LTA log and supply chain share-point/portal for the various divisions.
- Working with subject matter experts, act as the data focal for the regular purchasing pipeline reviews. Manage the inputs from the site and post the final product on the appropriate share-point/portal.
- Through interaction with plant personnel, or directly with plant ERP/MRP business systems. Develop and maintain annual spend databases for the various PCC divisions. Provide analytical support to gather and compile purchasing data, analyze, and identify targeted sourcing projects across PCC in conjunction with subject matter experts.
- Support PCC supply chain directors, and subject matter experts as needed to ensure accurate and timely gathering of data for targeted commodity projects.
- Support PCC Metals & Forgings supply chain goals and initiatives as directed.
BS/BA in engineering, economics, mathematics, computer sciences, information technology or business required.
Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills.
Strong personal computer skills (Excel, Access, Power Point, Word and VBA) and Share Point is required.
Experience with data base management (SQL programing, SQL server, MS Access, Tableau, etc.), and with multiple ERP and MRP business systems (Oracle, Syteline, SAP, etc.) is strongly desired. Experience with Data Cube implementation and usage also strongly desired.
Formal training, certification, or experience in programming, project management, LEAN, Six Sigma, CPM, Cost Accounting, etc. considered a plus.
Occasional travel required (up to 10%).
Precision Castparts Corp. is an equal opportunity employer committed to recruit, hire, train, and promote in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or other status protected by applicable law.