Innovate to solve the world’s most important challenges
Honeywell is hiring Software Engineering Interns and Co-op candidates for the Atlanta Software Center. As part of the Software Center, you will join a group of high talent individuals working on cutting edge technology developing state of the art software for our Connected Platform Offerings. This position will learn much about the discipline of software engineering for industrial solutions, will work with a cross-functional team and require good analytical skills, good communication skills, and a drive for excellence.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline at an accredited college or university.
- Must have completed at least first year of a college or university.
- Must be able to participate in an internship prior to completing current degree program.
- Minimum 85% course average (3.7 GPA)
Proficient with two or more programming languages or technologies. Eg:
o Edge: Embedded (C/C++)
o Mobile: Java, Swift, ObjectiveC, C++
o Web: HTML5, CSS3, Node.js, AngularJS, ReactJS
o Server: C++, Java, GO
o Cloud: AWS, Azure, Google
o Protocols: RESTful API, SOAP, XML, JSON
o Databases: SQL, Hadoop, Neo4J
o OS: iOS, macOS, Linux
Insatiable appetite for learning new technologies.
Relentless pursuit of innovative solutions.
Nonexempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD26691
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 715 Peachtree Street, N.E., Atlanta, GA 30308 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.