The Sales & BD Leader will be responsible for Annual Operating Plan of engineering services business line addressing the Aerospace and Defense (A&D) customers.
The role is focused on enhancing revenue stream as a strategic services partner in A&D Engineering services domain. This role will work closely with the Honeywell Aerospace Engineering organization, Services & Connectivity Business Unit, Marketing & Strategy functions and will report into the India Business Leader.
The successful candidate will be initially an individual contributor but shall be able to develop a team over time in alignment with business growth. The individual will need to coordinate with multiple stakeholders internally across geographies with no direct authority but will be responsible for developing and selling the engineering services solutions to end customers.
- Build a robust HES business targeting $100M revenues in 5 years
- Achieve annual revenue & win targets, manage gross margins and days sales outstanding
- Understand customers’ business goals and need for outsourcing engineering services, and develop/customize Honeywell HES solutions to best meet those needs.
- Understand competitors’ value propositions and go-to-market approaches and develop winning sales and solutions strategies.
- Build and maintain deep customer relationships at multiple levels (CXO to operating) across functions (engineering, sourcing/procurement, finance, etc.)
- Develop and maintain deep understanding of Honeywell engineering capability that can be leveraged for developing & selling HES solutions.
- Launch new services to the external customers.
- End to end ownership of customer accounts from opportunity identification till successful project delivery and new business win on an ongoing basis.
- Ensure adherence to internal sales process and schedule of executive approvals in preparing customer proposals / bid response
- Create, maintain & implement an account plan articulating a sound strategy to grow business
- Frequent travel for business purposes
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering. Master’s in Business preferred.
- Administration Domain & Commercial Expertise: Strong Aerospace engineering services solutioning, business development & sales experience; Strong relationships with A&D OEMs and their Tier suppliers; Excellent business acumen.
- Leadership: A confident, mature person with the ability to connect and inspire others. A proven track record of leadership that leads to concrete results that drive income and cash.
- Results Oriented: A driver who possess the ability to take actions and implement effective solutions in a timely manner; Relevant hands-on experience where significant impact and measurable results were achieved.
- Problem Solver: A creative yet pragmatic problem solver. Methodical and hands-on, as well as detail-oriented.
- Analytical Thinking and Decision-Making: Ability to uncover customer pain points and articulate Honeywell value proposition; Decisive and logical at thoroughly evaluating issues. Excellent planning, execution and project-management skills.
- Teamwork and Interpersonal Skills: A team player and builder, receptive to ideas from others. Shares information and keeps team members and partners informed. Works effectively with others to identify and resolve issues. Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to interact successfully with all levels of management as well as a diverse work force.
- Experience in Account Management desired
Exempt Honeywell Aerospace Overview
- Continued Professional Development
- Extensive Travel Required
- Job ID: HRD27401
- Category: Sales
- Location: 1944 E Sky Harbor Circle, Phoenix, AZ 85034 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.