In this role you will work with State Street teams from around the globe to support premier real estate fund accounting clients. You will learn about day-to-day accounting responsibilities in a fast-paced flexible and exciting environment.
You will be the first line of defense in surfacing any potentially risky activity and will work collaboratively with your team members to ensure data accuracy. Join this growing high-visibility team focused on building innovative solutions to revolutionize how State Street services our customers.
- Assist in preparation of fee calculations (i.e. management fees acquisition fees etc.) and investor notices (capital call fee and distribution notices)
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of the various fund structures and limited partnership agreements
- Assist in preparation of quarterly and annual financial statements and footnote disclosures
- Assist in preparation of financial data analyses based on requests from the client investors and auditors
- Able to work a minimum of 24 hours per week
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting CPA track preferred
- Working knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft Office applications Oracle software familiarity preferred
- Highly self-driven sense of motivation
- Naturally curious and passionate
- Strong accuracy aptitude and detail orientation
- Strong verbal written and interpersonal communication skills