CreativeLive product designers build the future of real-time and asynchronous creative education experiences. Are you excited about building user stories into rich student activities for web, app, and TV? Do you feel that speed, and simplicity are legitimate/valuable product features? Are you ready to design products with engineers instead of handing it to them? Welcome to your tribe, we’ve been waiting for you.
CreativeLive’s SF office is in search of product and experience designers excited about creative education and learning platform design. This is a full-time position at our San Francisco office.
Online portfolio required to apply.
- Work in cross-functional teams to propose goal-based solutions, map out flows, prototype, and present ideas to executive team
- Fit and polish well crafted user interfaces with an eye toward measurement and iteration
- Collaborate with design, product, business, marketing, and content peers to improve the product
- Execute at the highest level in an agile workflow
- 6+ years industry experience in product design
- Experience as design lead of team, large scale project, or both
- Knowledge and demonstrable application of product strategy, research, and end-to-end product design in portfolio work
- High fidelity prototyping skills (i.e. any type of “click-through” showing interactions)
- Mastery of standard professional tools (Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Omnigraffle, Jira, etc.)
- High understanding of cross device patterns (ex. Web, iOS, tvOS, email
- Positivity, an open mind, and an appetite for learning all aspects of the product lifecycle
- Agile experience a plus
- Management experience a plus
- Analytic and observational user research experience a plus
- Any programming skills, front-end or back-end
Join our dynamic team of innovators hard at work building the future of education. From our offices in San Francisco and Seattle, we make it possible for people everywhere to learn what they want and do what they love.
At CreativeLive, we are relentless in helping millions of people live their dreams in creative careers and in life. We create amazing educational experiences that empower, surprise & delight the world. We believe the best work is created with equal parts imagination, discipline, and hustle. We believe that play is a daily practice and that creativity is the new literacy.
Stay curious. Have fun. Build real things. Make a difference.