Gatorade is seeking a dynamic, highly collaborative and creative marketer with a passion for digital and mobile marketing. The ideal candidate will have experience in the fields of digital marketing, media investment, and marketing & ad technology. This person will help Gatorade fulfill its vision to become the definitive Sports Fuel Company rooted in delivering Sports Fuel product, service, and engagement for athletes.
This role is a part of the Gatorade Digital Strategy Team, which is focused on building sustainable digital marketing capabilities that will deliver growth for Gatorade. As part of this team, the role is responsible for managing projects related to athlete data management, marketing technology utilization, social media activation, and digital advertising efforts.
One key aspect of the role is an ability to manage consumer data and how it flows across marketing technology solutions. This will require the team member to gain an understanding of the existing technology infrastructure and how to manage utilization of the systems. In addition to understanding the infrastructure, this role is responsible for acquiring consumer data and driving the analysis of data to build actionable audience segments.
Beyond marketing tech and data management this role is responsible for developing advertising programs across social, mobile, and video platforms. This will require an ability to brief agencies, develop creative, and manage media buys in order to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of Gatorade digital media investments.
- BA required, MBA preferred
- 6-8 years of marketing experience in relevant fields (brand, agency, marketing tech)
- Marketing tech experience
- Proven experience leading and collaborating within cross-discipline teams and agency partners
- Capable of building compelling business cases in PPT or Keynote (preferred)
- Ability to flex between analytical and creative thinking
- Strong working knowledge of programmatic buying practices and DSP landscape
- Strong working knowledge of the social media platforms
- Expertise in media planning from targeting to measurement
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular