At National Louis University we offer our employees an innovative environment to work together and inspire the ideas that will make an impact. As our external environment changes, our employees are provided the opportunities and tools needed to grow both personally and professionally to remain successful. NLU employees and dependents are offered a wide range of benefits, including but not limited to, Health Insurance benefits, Retirement benefits, Paid Time Off and Educational Benefits.
Split between Wheeling campus and Chicago campus. Must be willing and able to commute to both.
The Human Resources Generalist/Recruiter will be a key departmental partner in providing support in a variety of capacities to diverse constituents throughout the University. Primarily this position will administer the full-cycle recruitment process for staff, faculty, and adjunct faculty positions and will be instrumental in partnering with college faculty and administration to keep abreast of the needs of the institution. This role will also participate in initiatives to help drive the success of the university by implementing additional training and development for faculty, staff and administration to enhance the recruitment and onboarding process. This person will guide recruiting decisions by making and providing proactive solutions. This position requires an extremely perceptive person who is capable of building strong relationships with individuals at all levels within the organization.
- Actively participates in the full life cycle recruiting process for staff, faculty and adjunct positions throughout the University including the development of job descriptions, sourcing candidates, posting positions, candidate review, conducting interviews, extending job offers, and obtaining appropriate paperwork/approvals of high quality diverse candidates.
- Serves as technical resource to managers and to other HR staff on applicant tracking and HRIS matters. Works with Director of Benefits and HR Operations to support and assist the Faculty LOA and FLAC process and associated HRIS needs.
- Maintain and support a variety of recruiting reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools.
- Partners with College Program Chairs/Directors, and hiring managers to actively identifies sourcing strategies and develops and maintains a deep knowledge/understanding of internal needs for the colleges.
- Educates and coaches Program Chairs, Program Directors, Content Leads and Hiring Managers on the recruitment and selection process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, or other related field (required)
- 3-5 years related human resources and/or recruiting experience
- Experience managing the full-lifecycle recruitment process
- Familiarity with faculty or adjunct recruiting preferred
Potential start date July 2018