Title: HR Assistant
Job Category: Human Resources/Payroll
Line of Business: Residential Services
Join us in transforming peoples’ lives and their communities! ResCare is a one-of-a-kind human services company offering services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, home care for seniors, as well as education, vocational training, and job placement for people of all ages and skill levels. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a HR Assistant.
Are you passionate about helping others? Dont miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you help people reach their highest level of independence! Apply today! ResCare. Where Care Meets Career.
HR Assistant Responsibilities
- Coordinates the new hire process, distributes exit interviews and tracks/monitors responses and Conducts background checks/investigations
- Maintains up-to-date employment records and personnel files including processing personnel actions accurately and timely, and Inputting employment information in the HRIS system and retrieves historical data as needed and Maintains employee garnishment files, forwarding all received garnishment notices to the Resource Center
- Provides support during open enrollment process, Serves as a benefits specialist for employee populations, Addresses benefits questions as needed, and Processes benefits changes in a timely manner and Conducts benefit audits and Maintains benefits accrual information
- Worker’s Compensation review, Injury report analysis and OSHA audits
- Assures proper authorization of payroll actions and Validates/organizes payroll checks prior to distribution
- Inputs employee work schedules into workforce timekeeper system and Inputs time records in a timely and efficient manner via the exceptions report
- Maintains applicable records for state and federal reporting
- Distributes exceptions reports to supervisors/managers and Prepares management reports as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- One year of HR/payroll/clerical experience preferred.
- One year computer experience to include proficient use of spreadsheets and word processing preferred.
- PRH Certification preferred
- Valid drivers license required
- High school diploma or GED required, Bachelors degree preferred
In addition to meeting your passion for making a difference in people’s lives and career advancement, opportunities you may also be offered:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Suite of voluntary insurance options
- Paid Time Off
- Performance incentives
Company Discount Purchasing Program
- Cell phone Service
- Ford and Chrysler Automobiles
- Staples discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
Don’t miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you assist people to reach their highest level of independence.
ResCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ResCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.
1101 Andover Park West Suite 107, Tukwila, WA 98188-3911 USA