Join the industry leader to design the next generation of breakthroughs
Highly proficient in developing production plans and providing analysis for the Integrated Supply Chain (ISC) organization. Specifically ensuring efficient planning and flow of materials to support original equipment product shipments and aftermarket spares for both new and rotable parts stocking in global distribution centers. Using SAP and Servigistics planning tools, ensure alignment of supply to demand to drive 100% on-time delivery to customers. Responsible for driving alignment of supply to demand through coordination of activities with Procurement, Operations, Customer Product Support, Program Management, Demand Management. This role will focus mainly on OEM and aftermarket planning for F15 and Military Small 36 APU product line.
- Execute Supply PFEP strategy for product line/family
- Highly Proficient in completing planning tasks in both Servigistics and SAP with ability to contribute to continuous improvement processes.
- Participate in projects that result in improved processes or improvements in critical metrics
- Analyze and rebalance global inventory for a specific product group and align for optimal service level performance with minimal inventory in global network.
- Ability to quickly analyze data and present material to leadership as needed
- Demonstrated use of Aerospace Reporting Metrics and incorporating into daily work to maximize Honeywell working capital and customer delivery performance
- Works closely with Sourcing organization to ensure detail part support of MPS plan and consolidates escalations
- Works with Program Management, Contract Manager, and Demand Manager to communicate customer delivery commitments and schedule
- Interfaces with Cell Managers and Cell Planners via SIOP to assure master production schedule is within cell capacity constraints
30 Lead Team to meet Team Metrics
35 Resolve material related problems
30 Planning Process
5 Executive summary of recovery plan and actions
YOU MUST HAVE
Bachelor’s degree or 2 to 4 years experience in lieu of degree
Experience in manufacturing planning
Experience with MRP/ERP Systems
Ability to lead process improvement
Knowledge in Sigmaor lean
Ability to work independently and take direction from others
Established skills and experience in Materials management
Exempt Honeywell Aerospace Overview
Some Travel Required
Continued Professional Development
Job ID: HRD27931
Category: Integrated Supply Chain
Location: 1944 E Sky Harbor Circle, Phoenix, AZ 85034 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.