If youre looking for a career that gives you the freedom to learn, grow, and make a difference, youre in the right place. We are seeking an enthusiastic, sales driven Community Manager to join our growing team. The leasing staff is our front line customer service providers. This diverse role combines sales, customer service and marketing to successfully lease and manage apartment homes. This job is for those who love a challenge, staying busy and working with a fun team!
Essential job duties:
- Meeting and exceeding monthly sales/occupancy goals.
- Aiding in the development and implementation of a successful marketing plan.
- Provide exemplary customer service
- Conducting monthly financial and budgetary analysis.
- Creating a strong teamwork environment.
- Adapting to a diverse, yet professional working environment.
- Implement top-notch problem solving skills and demonstrating strong multi-tasking capabilities.
- Practicing excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Demonstrating strong multi-tasking capabilities.
Prerequisites for employment
- Valid drivers license and good driving record.
- Possess basic computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, ect.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment criminal background screening.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- A desire to exceed and thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to work with diversity, including co-workers, customers, and vendors.
Benefits: Life, health and dental insurance (several packages available) 401(k) with company match Generous PTO allowance Long-term disability Paid online training through MetroPlains University Paid holidays Flexible work options Career advancement opportunities An Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug-Free Workplace Company events such as holiday parties, bi-yearly conferences, sports outings and team-building exercises And much more!
More about MetroPlains:
With more than 30 years in the real estate industry, MetroPlains Management gives you a solid foundation for meaningful success. Our mission is to connect people with places and achieve dreamsyours included.
Our culture hinges on doing things right, and were very proud to be recognized as one of Prairie Business Magazines Top 50 Best Places to Work. To us, taking care of our staff means offering an industry-leading benefits package, promoting a family-oriented atmosphere and creating opportunities for growth. With offices in desirable locationsthe Black Hills, Fargo, Minneapolis and Wichita, to name a fewwe can help you find a place to thrive.
NOTICE: Please click on the link below to complete the required assessment(plan for 40 minutes).
Link to administer test: