- Attending to the needs of existing and prospective customers, including answering inquiries regarding accounts and loans and handling customer complaints.
- Proactively selling banking services to retail and small business customers.
- Responsible for the development and training of the Personal Bankers through effective coaching techniques; ensuring customer satisfaction and the achievement of Banking Center goals and objectives. Oversee lobby and banker/customer interaction on a daily basis.
- Create and implement action plans to help bankers meet sales and service goals. Encourage team environment through effective leadership and coaching.
- Adhering to the prescribed security controls to protect the Banking Center against criminal and fraudulent operations and unnecessary risk or exposure.
- Conducts sales meeting and coaching of banking staff.
- Responsible for tracking and reporting sales performance to the Banking Center Manager.
- Make recommendations to the BCM about possible ways to improve the Banking Center.
- Participate in service activities within the Banking Center community as directed by the BCM to promote goodwill and generate new business.
- Compile performance appraisal for all bankers.
- Meet regularly with the BCM and CSM to develop and coordinate plans for branch.
- Assist bankers in developing and implementing Bank@Works.
- Comply with Bank’s policies and procedures.
- Comply with all applicable federal and state laws and regulations.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Associates degree or equivalent from a two year college or technical school; or a high school diploma or general education degree (GED) and four years of banking experience and/or training. Management experience is preferred.
Manages Banking Center and supervises employees. Responsible for the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of the Banking Center, as well as, development of staff. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints, coaching for performance and resolving problems.
Certificates and Licenses:
As a part of the MB Financial hiring process all applicants will be required to submit to and pass a pre-employment urine drug screening.