Sr. Business Analyst 255 views
Kane Is Able (KANE; www.kaneisable.com), a leading third-party logistics (3PL) provider that helps consumer packaged goods (CPG) companies warehouse and distribute goods throughout the U.S. Kane is seeking a strategic sourcing leader and manager to oversee the business operations of this privately owned 3PL provider.
The Sr. Business Analyst will be responsible for all functional activities needed to implement and support new warehouse fulfillment and logistics clients. This position is located in the Johns Creek area of North Atlanta.
- Meet with external clients and internal departments to document business requirements in a statement of work or functional design document.
- Perform data mapping of all integration points and document / maintain these maps for the development team.
- Develop ad hoc sql queries as needed during report design and systems support.
- Develop integration test plans and lead the execution of the integration testing.
- Review user acceptance test plans and coordinate testing activities with external clients.
- Assist with level 2 systems support issues.
- Design and test WMS enhancements / extensions that are developed by software vendor or internal development team.
- Participate in design reviews of enhancements and new implementations.
- Minimal travel when new warehouses or major client implementations go live (< 10%).
- Small office environment with 10-15 other IT team members.
KANE is growing!
Join the ranks of a highly rated, family and community oriented, stable and growing 3rd party logistics company! We are looking for bright, hardworking, and innovative individuals to join our team. We offer a competitive salary and benefits with an attractive 401(k) retirement package. Great working environment!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
- 3-5 years’ experience with as a Business Analyst preferably in the Supply Chain industry.
- Experience with interface data mapping.
- Proficient in writing sql queries.
- College diploma in the field of Information Technology or Logistics desired.
- Looking for a self-starter who prefers an independent work environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled