Recruiting Coordinator 101 views
- Scheduling interviews and phone screens working directly with candidates and hiring managers, in some cases arranging travel for visiting candidates
- Updating candidate records and job postings in recruiting systems and confirming new hires
- Providing follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email
- Tracking recruiting activities and providing candidate status in a weekly report
- Coordinating the post-interview debrief meetings and providing debrief materials
- Identifying opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
- Assisting in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 1+ years of recruiting coordinator, admin or HR experience
- Experience with MS Word, Excel, Outlook and SharePoint
- Excellent PC skills including Microsoft office and Calendar management tools.
- Possess the ability to multitask, prioritize and complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little to no guidance.
- Have exceptional verbal and written communications skills and the ability to switch gears at a moment’s notice.
- Demonstrate excellent judgment, discretion and sensitivity
- Maintain a high degree of professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company.
- Make smart and timely decisions; understand when to take ownership of a decision and when to involve other parties.
- React with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround.
- Think ahead and troubleshoot; remove obstacles before they become problems with a skill of impeccable attention to detail.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success.