Principal Java Engineer (Java 8, AWS) (No H1's) 315 views
No code. No work. Know code. Know work.
Meet us. We are an upcoming fin tech company looking to re evangelize the financial industry with our game changing product line. In this role, you will get a chance to work with top notch Engineers in San Diego plus Executives within the company for an extremely well backed entity.
We are looking for multiple Engineers that will help to lead the design and development of a Java 8 based product using cloud based technologies. Someone who is highly technical and can see things end to end as well as someone who can communicate effectively will be set up for rapid succession within our company.
This role would be located in San Diego, CA. We are looking for someone that is self sufficient as this will be a dominantly remote based role with a distributed team mainly in San Diego, CA.
At this time we cannot sponsor visa holders (no H1’s).
We offer a uniquely collaborative work environment, where good ideas will be promoted, and you will be given the resources to create market leading software and applications.
We have advanced financial logic in place, the management team is top notch, and our funding is stable.
- Great code design
We are expanding and developing a number of projects.
Principal Full Stack Engineer:
- 7+ years of design and development of Java / JVM based applications
- Web stack includes Java 8, ReactJS, Spring MVC, Spring Data, QueryDSL, PostgreSQL, Tomcat, Heroku, AWS
- Experience working with web services such as REST and SOAP
- Skilled in design patterns in an agile development shop
- Bonus points for experience with TDD, Continuous Integration, Integration, Unit Testing, and Financial Industry Experience*
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $130,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year
- San Diego, CA
- Java: 5 years