Learning Business Partner 95 views
Critical Responsibilities and Skills:
- Create and implement the LD strategy and annual roadmap for the Central Ops teams.
- Influence leaders and stakeholders at the senior level; demonstrate effective consulting skills, with an ability to influence at all levels.
- Drive the annual needs analysis to determine the LD skills needed in each Central Ops team.
- Collaborate closely with Central Ops instructional designer to design and implement LD programs, produce instructional materials and performance support materials, and design evaluation methods to determine impact of program.
- Facilitate select customized LD programs for Central Ops team as well as LD programs for open enrollment courses on Seattle campus and virtual offerings; focus on facilitating LD team effectiveness offerings for senior leadership Central Ops teams.
- Create and implement effective change management processes.
- Collect, report, and analyze meaningful LD metrics.
- Deliver results with little supervision in a dynamic and often ambiguous environment.
- Exhibit superior communication skills including interpersonal communication, written communications, and classroom and virtual facilitation skills.
- Demonstrate strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem solving skills, critical thinking, and a willingness to be vocally self-critical. #LTM
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
- 7+ years of work experience in the areas of people management and leadership development, organizational development, classroom facilitation, coaching senior leaders, and instructional design.
- Experience in influencing senior leaders/stakeholders.
- Strong instructional design skills, including evaluation methodologies; experience with global design.
- Superior facilitation skills in the classroom and virtual classroom.
- Program management skills, including managing details, and keeping multiple tasks/projects on track.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Strong analytical skills and experience using and presenting data to make decisions.
- Experience working in a tech or engineering environment.
- BA or BS degree in a relevant field such as business, education, instructional design, organizational development, or equivalent job experience.
- Master’s Degree in a relevant field such as business, education, instructional design, organizational development, or equivalent job experience.
- Executive coaching certification with International Coaching Federation accreditation.
- International assignment; experience working in a different country.
- Familiarity with business, financial and process improvement tools, concepts and methodologies.