Java Developer – Internal position, start ASAP! 317 views
SunPlus Data Group is seeking a Senior Level Java Developer for an internal position at our home office. This position starts IMMEDIATELY for the right candidate. This is preferably a permanent position but local H1-B candidates will be considered (only if they are LOCAL)
The right person for this position will be able to walk in and hit the ground running with complex problem solving and independent code writing. (There will be a test given to confirm skill level IN PERSON)
Established in 1996 and based in Atlanta, GA. We are a SBA and GSA certified company with expertise in designing and developing software solutions for over 20 different state governments and Federal Government. We are currently developing multiple new Mobile Applications to be used by our clients and also for potential new clients.
The candidate’s primary responsibilities will be to work in a team environment to assess, design, develop, enhance and maintain Mobile Application Development projects.
This resource will also be supporting our fast-moving Mobile team. This position will require the selected resource to wear many different hats as we build out the next web or mobile application. It will require the resource to be involved in everything from early brainstorming through to execution and refinement. You’ll be working collaboratively with our developers and product managers to come up with ideas.
- Java development experience with complex, applications using the following technologies is required: Java/J2EE, MVC Architecture
- IDE: Eclipse
- Database: MySQL, SQLyog
- WebServer: Apache Tomcat/8.0.26
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience with Angular JS.
- Experience with relational and object oriented modeling is required.
- Experience with requirements gathering and documentation is required.
- The ability to successfully interact in a team environment is required.
- Effective oral and written communication skills are required.
- Knowledge of and experience with UNIX OS, UNIX Shell Scripting, SQL, and UML are strongly preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
- Lawrenceville, GA
- MySQL: 3 years
- Angular JS: 2 years
- Java: 4 years
- Eclipse: 1 year
- Unix: 1 year
- J2EE: 3 years
- Tomcat: 1 year