Investment Grade Capital Markets, Analyst 131 views
Our Investment Grade Capital Markets business is a consistent leader in Bond and Loan Origination. We cover Fortune 500 companies and partner with Corporate and Investment banking to deliver strategic advice to our clients while originating and executing industry and market leading transactions.
Analysts will support senior members to help deliver solutions and best execution that bring to bear the full breadth of Bank of America Merrill Lynch’s capabilities.
- Provide senior originators comprehensive analysis on clients, industry trends and market events
- Partner with colleagues in investment and corporate banking industry groups to generate and refine the scenarios and solutions considered and presented to clients
- Interact closely with syndicate, sales, and trading to price new securities and monitor secondary market performance
- Flawlessly follow internal protocols and procedures for exceptional deal execution
- Work closely with senior colleagues to prepare pitchbook presentations for the team to use in client discussions
- Present sections of the presentation as needed during client meetings and conference calls
- Anticipate senior banker needs ahead of planned client meetings, and prepare materials accordingly
- Work closely with internal constituents, lawyers and representatives from other investment banks in the context of deal execution
- BS/BA required
- Relevant financial industry experience either as part of an industry coverage, capital markets or credit group
- Outstanding academic qualifications with strong quantitative/analytical skills and attention to detail
- Distinguished written and oral communications skills
- Professional maturity and experience to interact directly with clients
- Exhibit assertiveness, initiative, a strong work ethic, and a positive attitude
- Demonstrate a desire to learn new skills and grasp concepts quickly while working under pressure and time constraints
- Ability to manage several projects at once and work effectively as an individual and as part of a team
- Proficiency of software applications, primarily Excel, PowerPoint and Bloomberg; ability to manage large amount of data
- Series 79 and 63 licenses preferred
- This role is open to junior ASO applicants as well.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: