Human Resources Advisor – N.com & NMG/NPG 116 views
Human Resources Advisor – N.com & NMG/NPG – 339457
We are a specialty retailer offering the very best of what’s next in fashion for men, women and children since 1901.
JOIN US WHERE IT ALL BEGAN.
Whether you design clothes or business strategies, crunch numbers, lead projects or write code, we have a place for you at our Seattle headquarters. And we think Seattle is a pretty great place to live. More than just rainy days and coffee, Seattle has it all — mountains and beaches, arts and parks, music and film. It’s made up of quirky neighborhoods, award-winning restaurants, and thriving industry. Come see for yourself!
We are looking for an inspiring individual to provide a variety of specialized Human Resource services to a designated workforce as delegated by the HR Manager. The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills and is committed to providing outstanding customer service every day. If you are interested in the opportunity to support a team, we want to help you get there.
- Understands the goals and priorities of our corporate business partners and provides appropriate information, coaching and HR expertise to support achieving business objectives.
- Supports the development and execution of a talent plan to achieve business goals.
- Builds strong relationships with both employees and business leaders across the organization
- Supports change management and employee engagement efforts
- Delivers exemplary customer service through strong ownership and professionalism
- Collaborates with business partners to support recruitment and retention efforts.
- Works with team to manage employee issues by mediating conflicts, conducting investigations and reaching appropriate resolutions
- Coordinates HR operations and administration of various HR functions/duties. Makes recommendations for efficiencies as appropriate.
- Plans, facilitates and/or executes multiple assigned projects simultaneously.
- Collaborates with HR business partners (for example, Risk Management, HR Compliance, etc.) to ensure outcomes align with priorities and direction, including managers and employees comply with all state, federal and local legal requirements.
- 3+ years of relevant HR experience preferred
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to resolve employee issues with professionalism and sensitivity
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in HRIS systems and MS office suite
- Knowledge of Washington state employment laws would be an added advantage
We’ve got you covered…
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, vision and dental coverage, a fabulous merchandise discount, an employer-matched 401(k) plan, employee stock purchase plan and much more depending on your role.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature of the work employees can expect within this particular job classification. It is certainly not a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required for this job.
: Human Resources
: 04/12/2018, 3:53:46 PM
: United States-Washington-Seattle