Human Resources Administrator, Human Resources Office, Full Time: Bloomingdale's N. Michigan Ave, IL 157 views
The Stores Human Resources Administrator supports the Stores Human Resources Manager. Bloomingdale’s is seeking a friendly and enthusiastic human resources professional to join our HR team. This highly-visible opportunity requires an independent thinker who is highly organized and can deliver outstanding service to our store family and our applicants.
The HRA assumes the critical role supporting the HRM is sourcing top talent, onboarding new hires and the timely and accurate entry of data. The ideal candidate possesses prior experience in the HR administration, recruitment and/or retail.
- Accurately track open jobs while working with Regional Scheduler
- Manage applicant flow and offer process via Taleo and dispositions candidates all appropriately (application, background checks, WOTC follow-up)
- Support the Interviewing Process (Pre-screen candidates, Prep for Group Interviews)
- Administration of On Boarding Process (Prep, Set-up & Systems Orientation, Management of Materials, and coordination of all Education experiences local and regional).
- Ensures accurate data entry of new hires into PeopleSoft
- Ensures all new hire paperwork is complete within company, state, and federal guidelines
- Maintain Personnel Files, i.e., document imaging requirements / compliance
- Maintain confidentiality of private and sensitive information
- Coordinate and maintain all performance management documents
- Coordinate recognition programs (process certificates / programs, arrange refreshments, etc.)
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Word & PeopleSoft
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in person. Friendly, personable and professional
- Ability to setup/manage conference/video calls and webinars
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to secure and maintain highly confidential information
- Ability to be flexible and manage priorities
- Experience in recruiting and on-line candidate management system
- Prior human resources experience-retail HR experience a plus
Experience for yourself what makes Bloomingdale’s like no other store in the world!
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy’s Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy’s Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.