Executive Assistant/ Office Administrator 142 views
Executive Assistant & Office Administrator
Chick-fil-A Macland Crossing/ MKTA Corp.
Marietta, GA 30008
A premier leadership development organization and fast growing Chick-fil-A Franchised Operator (MKTA Corporation dba Chick-fil-A Macland Crossing) has an Executive Assistant & Office Administrator. He/she must be a self-driven individual, yet willing to serve others through their influence. The person must be highly organized, be able to interface with other leaders and team members, and influence the overall reputation of the brand. We are recruiting for an operationally hands-on, and results-oriented individual.
- Must be available to work during days Monday through Friday, occasionally on Saturdays.
- Full time position (30 – 40 hours per week) between the hours of 7am and 5pm.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist and manage with administrative tasks for CEO and other senior leaders.
- Manage the administrative needs of the organization, including supplies, HR paperwork, accounts payables, accounts receivables, written communication with team members, customers, suppliers, corporate office etc.
- Must be comfortable working with technology, including fluency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and other programs.
- Work in restaurant operations, as needed, to assist the team, including:
- Serve guests & team with enthusiasm, courtesy, and hospitality.
- Exhibit professionalism in every situation.
- Ability to multi-task with a self-motivated positive attitude in a fast-paced environment.
- Willing to serve and treat all others with honor, dignity and respect.
- Ability to respond well to leadership/authority and coaching.
- Must love to smile & connect with people, make eye contact & speak enthusiastically.
- Package food and beverage items and checks for product quality and consistency.
- Maintains cleanliness & organization in all areas of the restaurant.
- Prepare food orders for in-store and catering orders.
- Display a desire to grow and continuously improve him/herself.
- Suggest ways to improve processes and reduce waste in the restaurant.
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of the position which includes, but is not limited to, standing for up to 8 hours and lifting up to 50lbs.
- Model and support clear communications between the front and kitchen staff.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the brand and menu items, and stays well-informed of current promotions.
- Practices sanitation and safety procedures.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Above average competitive hourly pay based on Performance.
- 401-K with 100% match.
- Sunday off.
- Fun, positive and professional environment.
- Meal privileges.
- Team member social events.
- Career options, including advancement to Leadership positions.
- College Scholarships and Tuition Assistance Program.
- Leadership training and development opportunities.
- Health care benefits.
- Gym/Health Club subsidy.
- Emphasis on Work-Life balance.
- Opportunity to work with franchised local ownership.
Address: 2005 MacLand Crossing Circle SW Marietta, GA – 30008
Property Description: MacLand Crossing / MKTA Corp.
Property Number: 1169