Associate Development Resolution Specialist 129 views
The Associate Development team hosts innovative and peculiar development programs for Associates that wish to expand their knowledge and career while working at Amazon. The key function within the Associate Development team is the Amazon Career Choice Program, an innovative tuition assistance program for Amazon Associates. The program is designed to provide Associates with financial assistance as they plan their future career path. We are looking to hire a bright, articulate, analytical and customer-oriented person with a desire to be a part of this unique development team. Your responsibilities evolve along the application and participation in various services under Associate Development.
The role of the Associate Development Resolution Specialist supports the Associate’s lifecycle within www.AmazonCareerChoice.com. Your internal stakeholders will be the Program Management team of Associate Development, HR Services, field HR and Associates. Your external stakeholders would be schools and learning partners. Your role would be to manage requests from stakeholders on a daily basis and respond within outlined service level agreements. Requests are to be analyzed and researched using various tools and resources such as Salesforce, Excel and project management tools to be sure the best outcome is provided. You will also be involved in working directly with HR point of contacts who administer offerings under Associate Development for Associates. Your role will involve to make sure our offerings are deployed, executed and monitored through agreed standard work and reporting.
- Providing timely, accurate and professional answers to service requests according to established department policies and procedures.
- Consistently demonstrating clear and polite written and oral communication skills.
- Thoroughly investigating customer issues; escalating any issues appropriately and correctly.
- Actively seeking solutions to customer needs, communicating trends to leadership, and suggesting innovative solutions on behalf of the customer.
- Support outreach to external training and learning partners.
- Follow agreed standard work and scalability and growth principles in site deployment and support of offerings
- Actively dive into key performance indicators and service level agreement data and escalate trends to program team.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
- 2 years’ experience in Contact Center Operations, Project Coordinator, or HR Assistant Role
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Experience working with contact management and project management software
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in a multi-cultural environment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong attention to detail
- Fluency in another EU language (priority; Polish, German, Czech, Spanish, Italian, French)