Aerospace Electrical Engineer (Avionics) 209 views
- Work with a team of engineers to support the Design, Integration and Testing for an MDA program.
- Support may include designing electrical cable assemblies, processing engineering design changes, performing tests on launch vehicles, processing test data and troubleshooting test anomalies at the system level or sub-system level.
- Write and review test procedures for launch vehicles.
- Perform engineering analysis on electrical systems as needed.
- Also responsible for implementing internal and customer requirements on electrical systems.
- Supporting factory and launch site integration, test and launch activities.
- Travel of up to 25% of the time may be required.
- Please note that all candidates need to have an active clearance (SECRET) or have been cleared within the past 2 yearS.
- Need 3-8 years experience. This not senior job but an intermediate job
Job Type: Contract
- Launch Vehicle Avionics: 5 years
Required license or certification:
- Secret Clearance