Bodybuilding.com is the world’s largest online sports nutrition retailer, offering its visitors over 12,000 products, over 25,000 articles, 9,000 plus videos and a robust social network with over 1.5 million members all designed to help our visitors achieve their health, fitness and appearance goals! Employees have ranked us as one of Idaho’s Best Places to Work for 4 straight years!
Always be truthful and honest in every aspect of business.
Give back to the people that you owe your success to.
Setting goals creates the roadmap to positive gains.
Great things will happen with a passion for competition.
It’s our goal to make the big idea bigger.
Our mission is not complete until the customer says “WOW!”
To help our visitors reach their health, fitness and appearance goals through information, motivation, and supplementation
The Accounting Specialist will be an important Team member supporting financial accounting, cash management and other areas.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform assigned month-end closing procedures while meeting strict deadlines
- Assist with treasury management
- Prepare and enter journal entries and perform other routine accounting duties
- Compile data and prepare reports to support internal and external requirements
- Reconcile assigned accounts in a timely fashion in accordance with SOX procedures
- Assist with annual audit
- Other projects and duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- General understanding of accounting theory
- Highly detail-oriented and organized
- Ability to meet assigned deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, especially MS Excel
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to maximize performance, problem solve, and achieve results
Education and Experience:
- 2-3 years experience in accounting
- Cash management or banking experience a plus
Bodybuilding.com offers its employees several benefits such as: health, dental and vision insurance; 401(k); Competitive bonuses; Employee Discount
Bodybuilding.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee assigned to this job.